Navigating the complexities of automotive supply chains with ease
The automotive industry’s intricate supply chain system presents a unique challenge that requires expertise in information design, process planning, and operational efficiencies. This is because the delivery of components from various companies in different countries must be carefully coordinated to ensure a smooth manufacturing and assembly process.
That’s where we come in. We offer logistics and transportation services that allow automotive customers to optimise their supply chain, meet tighter production schedules more easily, and operate based on lean production principles. With our thorough understanding of automotive logistics, we have earned the trust of customers when it comes to shipping both farm machinery and smaller vehicle parts.
Our extensive delivery experience enables us to transport these items across multiple countries, including the United States, Europe, Canada, and Australia. No matter what type of vehicle – whether it’s a small car or a race car – we can meet our customer’s needs. We have conventional vans for frequent transportation of small cars and sealed containers for the transportation of race cars.
Trust us with your automotive logistics needs, and we will ensure a smooth and efficient delivery process every time.
Inbound automotives logistics solutions
- 2M Road Transportation (Milk Run, Drayage, FTL, LTL)
- Global Air and Ocean Management
- Design and management of reusable packaging
- High value Logistics services
– Coordination of multi suppliers flows
– Components storage, order preparation and Value-Added Service (kitting, packing, repacking)
- Container management
Outbound automotives logistics solutions
We provide services for new and used cars, and new mobility services:
- Releasing agent
- Multimodal transportation: ocean, rail, road
- Vehicle storage
- Vehicle preparation, customisation, care service and refurbishment
- Vehicle delivery: B2B and B2C
- Marketing and event logistics
- Car subscription logistics
Aftermarket Logistics Solutions
- Distribution: B2B and B2C
- Reverse logistics